Media Hosting Services Makes Office 365 Easy
so you Can Focus on Your Business.
Expert and dedicated migration from any email platform. We’ve migrated more than 50,000 organizations.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. No setup fees or yearly contracts.
Our support team is available 24/7/365. We scored 80 on average for customer satisfaction (NP score).
All the Office 365 Plans for Your Business
Add Office Protect to your subscription
- Instantly deploy best practice security settings
- Get easy access to hard-to-reach security settings
- Simplify Microsoft 365 security management with minimal effort
- Quickly detect security issues & vulnerabilities
- Get visibility on suspicious behavior
- Choose how you’re notified & what about with customized alerts
Add Online Backup to your subscription
Office Protect can immediately inform you if:
- Attackers delete user accounts
- Unexpected changes are made to security settings
- Email data is extracted to external sources
- CEO or management identity fraud is detected
- Admins abuse privileges
- Accounts are accessed from foreign countries
Add QuickHelp to your Office 365 subscription
- Creates a learning culture and drives ongoing productivity
- Gamification features to keep users engaged
- On-demand library of learning content that is constantly updated
- 45+ live training classes each month
- Topics focusing on specific applications AND soft skills
- Assessments to reinforce and test learning
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Office 365?
How safe is my data?
What are the system requirements for Office 365?
Office 365 works with the latest version of Office, Office 2010, and Office 2011 for Mac, and with slightly limited functionality with Office 2007. You do not have to install anything to use Office 365. For the best experience using Office 365, we recommend that you always use the latest browsers, Office clients, and apps. We also recommend that you install software updates when they become available.
How does the migration process to Office 365 work?
What is Shared Computer Activation (SCA) for Office 365 ProPlus?
- Customer dedicated self-hosted (on-premise)
- Dedicated third-party hosted
- Windows Azure environment
What Office versions support Shared Computer Activation?
What are the benefits of Shared Computer Activation for Office 365 ProPlus?
Customers are able to make a deployment choice between on-premises and any authorized Service Providers’ shared datacenter to help lower cloud infrastructure costs by letting SherWeb use your existing Office 365 ProPlus licenses.
How is Office 365 with Media Hosting different from Office 365 from Microsoft?
Other Resources You Might Like
Looking for more information
about Office Protect?
Due to the current pandemic crisis, remote work has increased by leaps and...